An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to join Blenheim Vets. Blenheim Veterinary Centre is an RCVS Tier 2 accredited Veterinary Nurse Training Centre. The Practice has a fantastic team and is well equipped with digital X-ray, SA ultrasound scanner, multi-parameter anaesthetic monitoring. Blenheim Vets also offer Acupuncture and orthopaedic in-house referrals.
- 4 Day week can work for us and full or other part time applications considered
- No on-call duties
- Saturdays on a rota basis
We offer an attractive bonus package including;
- Generous salary
- Generous £1,200 CPD allowance
- CPD is actively encouraged - including certificates
- Blenheim Vets really do believe in their people and encourage personal development
- Private Healthcare
- Birthday leave
- 5 weeks holiday allowance that increases with service
- Company sick pay
- My Benefits – Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- Cycle to work scheme
- And much more!!
A recent locum said this about our team (unsolicited!):
I also just wanted to tell you that at 2.30am this morning struggling to go back to sleep I was reflecting on yesterday’s busy day and over and over again I’m struck by the fantastic nurses at Blenheim and how they cope with the pressure. Animal welfare is the heart of everything and in the midst of this they’re still checking on each other and me - that people are ok, fed, watered. And there’s still humour! I’ve worked in a lot of places and sometimes a lot of women together can be bitchy. Here it couldn’t be further away from that - you just feel a sort of love! I’ve also not worked in so many places where it is so incessantly busy and keeping working through that pressure in the same way is amazing. The whole team is so fab! Both in terms of getting the job done well and being lovely at the same time!